Followers

Welcome to my blog

This is an extension of my website

Monday, September 17, 2007

More is less

POOR DEMI

It's been a challenging few years, being the age I am. Almost to the point where I felt like, well, they don't know what to do with me. I am not 20. Not 30,” she revealed to Red magazine. “There aren't that many good roles for women over 40. A lot of them don't have much substance, other than being someone's mother or wife.”

Demi’s frustration with Hollywood’s attitudes toward “women of a certain age” was evident throughout her interview with the publication. “If we are told we are not valuable once we hit 30, it is a problem,” she said. “We all have more to give … We can't just wait for something to happen. We have to say, ‘I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more.

OK Demi what about Meryl Streep,Helen Mirrin, Glen close Judy Dench Judy Davis....
maybe its not an age problem after all 'talent counts'

5 comments:

Pamela said...

it certainly isn't because she looks bad.
her body was fabulous in "Charlies Angels' Highbrow stuff, too (:

dieter said...

Yes she does still looks great.lifes so hard for them lol

Anonymous said...

A nip and a tuck over the
years has helped her.

dieter said...

Sure has not hurt her lol

Anonymous said...

ewww. Do I really want to see her old boobs hanging out?

Powered By Blogger