Followers

Welcome to my blog

This is an extension of my website

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Here is another opinion.

For arguments sake or for the sake of an argument .Today I heard on national radio.One Australian Government minister who is no longer in power give his views on the alleged reason for the 'coalition of the willing' ha ha.invading Iraq was for oil and plenty think that way.
I think what he said makes sense,If the US and its western partners where only after oil they could have dealt with Saddam Hussein, after all he wanted to sell the oil and although he did not like countries like America he had been selling to them for a long time at the going rate. It would have save hundreds of millions of dollars at least, not to mention around 4000 young men and women and god only knows how many Iraqi civilians.
No oil was not the main factor , however I am sure its becoming one now that oil has reached $100us a barrel.
What are/where the real reasons ?I don't really know .I guess Bush or one of his henchmen will write a book and maybe,just maybe the truth will come out, don't hold your breath though.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger