Followers

Welcome to my blog

This is an extension of my website

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

likely story


Doctors in India have removed a three-inch piece of a toothbrush, including the business end, from a 31-year-old woman's nose.

The woman claims she is not sure how the toothbrush ended wedged in her nasal cavity.

She says, “Around two months ago as I was brushing my teeth, my husband accidentally pushed me and the toothbrush in my hand broke. I was left holding the lower portion of the brush but couldn’t locate the rest of it. Soon after, I started bleeding profusely from the nose,” she said.

She visited the family doctor to stop the bleeding. “But since that day, I began getting breathless and a foul smelling discharge began to come out of my nose. I used to get restless gasping for breath sometimes,” she said.

According to the doctor, it is impossible that the toothbrush could have entered the nasal cavity through the mouth. The woman’s father-in-law said his son lived separately and used to often fight with his wife as he was jobless. However, the woman has given a statement to the police that the brush had entered her nose accidentally.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Shaking head over here.
I know where that tooth brush would end up if someone tried shoving it in my nose

dieter said...

Yes it sounded a bit odd that she did not notice it. lol

Sue said...

It does sound odd. Weird story.

Powered By Blogger