Followers

Welcome to my blog

This is an extension of my website

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rant

Me My Mine

Sounds self-indulgent? Well yes it is and why not, its not like I do this all the time. Is it? Every now and then you should think about yourself first. It just makes sense to look out for number one. Take fire fighters for example, it’s the first thing they are taught is their own safety, after all they are of no help to anyone if they don’t look after their own wellbeing first. So watch out for ‘ME’

This is my life, such as it is, it’s certainly not the life I wanted or expected. How many people started out in life wanting a certain kind of life but have settled for another? Most people I imagine. So a little my time should be put aside just like savings. You will need it one day.

It’s Mine’ Ok that sounds selfish. The truth is it is not. People assume you want to share should get a shock occasionally. How often have you had to go without or had to share just to keep the peace. I say let them jump up and down a bit. It’s your life first. Your health, your wellbeing Take a little me, my mine. Then you will get the respect love and gratitude you deserve

5 comments:

Sue said...

So Dieter, what did you do for yourself or buy yourself, that provoked your reaction? I agree with you though.

dieter said...

Well I brought a new laptopm that I really could have done without and it looks like the powers thast be agree it was indulgent. When I arrived home last night I put the pc one and nothing happened.There was liquid comming out from the vents.I think the silicon they coat the hard drive just melted. Why it did that I have know idea,I do hope its coverd as its only a month old.Sometimes life stinks.

Anonymous said...

Now what brought this on mate? Yes, sometimes life does stink, but at the moment, only your new laptop stinks. It will soon be fixed, because you will insist that it is replaced by a new one, not just fixed, right? big hugs. Cheer up. xxxx

dieter said...

Just blame winter, guess its like cabin fever.I let thing build up and don't vent enough.Yes computer that breaks down after a month does get me really really pissed off.And then when i make the call.What do i get? A call centre twit.@#$%

Sue said...

Where did you get it from? Take it back and demand an exchange, it should be guarantee for at least a year. Don't put up with any crap from them.

Anyway, why shouldn't you have something that you want. Everyone else does.

Hugs to you Dieter.

Powered By Blogger