Followers

Welcome to my blog

This is an extension of my website

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

leukemia

This week I decide, should I shave my head or colour it to raise money for the leukemia foundation? When I say shave I will not have it shaved smooth but get a number one or two cut and the colour is out of a can. At the end of the day it's not about me getting a shave or colour, it’s about raising money. So lets see what the pros and cons are pro. Shave - no need to shampoo or buy shampoo saving money and water. Pro -no need to comb hair. Cons - if it cold my head gets cold or if it’s hot I cant go into the sun.
Colour pros - washes out after a few washes - get to keep what hair I have. Cons - stains the pillow, might burn the skin. Messy
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

color, or course

Beecham Motors said...

What a dilemma! Go pink!

Powered By Blogger